Add your CORPORATE SUPPORT and get your business or organization noticed! Marketing dollars spent with WKAR:
- Build brand awareness and trust
- Generate community goodwill
- Present your message to an exceptionally devoted audience
Marketing and Sponsorship Opportunities are available across all WKAR stations:
90.5 FM | WKAR NewsTalk | WKAR HD | WKAR World | WKAR Create | WKAR PBS Kids
Are you interested in becoming a WKAR sponsor? Check out the WKAR Media Kit:
Or email PegArnold@wkar.org to request your copy.
Join these WKAR Corporate Partners who know the value in supporting public broadcasting for your commmunity.
For more information about Marketing, Sponsorship and Corporate Partnership opportunities with WKAR:
- Peg Arnold, Director of Corporate Partnerships, firstname.lastname@example.org 517-884-4762
- Mercedes Holguin, Corporate Support Associate, email@example.com 517-355-4073
Corporate Support/Underwriting: Philanthropy + Marketing
Corporate Supporters, aka Underwriters, are businesses and organizations offering financial support to WKAR while receiving media exposure on the WKAR network of television and radio stations and online platforms. Underwriting can be described as a marriage of philanthropy and marketing, accessing an exceptionally devoted audience which may be hard to reach through other media. Marketing dollars spent on WKAR are tax deductible!
Underwriting builds brand awareness and trust, generates community goodwill and motivates listeners to support public radio and television.
• 52% of people believe that companies who sponsor public media are more credible than those that advertise commercially
• 85% have taken direct action as a result of an underwriting sponsorship
• 75% hold a more positive opinion of a company when they learn it supports public radio
• 64% prefer to buy products and services from companies who support public media when price and quality are equal
WKAR will work with you and your budget to customize an underwriting campaign with these options:
• Radio announcements that are approximately 15 seconds or 40 words.
• TV announcements that are approximately 20 seconds and 45-50 words
• Both written in objective style that listeners expect and appreciate